Call us today at 509-764-8402 or our 24-hour hotline at 888-560-6027 to speak to an advocate about questions you may have or to find out what services and resources we may assist you with. Advocates are available 24/7. You can also stop by our office(s) during office hours. Click here for our locations.
PLAN FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Seek the support of a caring person who understands this is a very real problem.
- Call 911 if you are in immediate danger.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Tell the truth about your injuries.
- Ask for information on your legal rights, medical protection, and domestic violence advocacy.
- Work out a safety plan, with help, to protect yourself and your children.
- Learn how to break away from the cycle of abuse. You are NOT alone.